Sawadee Thailand ( Pattaya & Bangkok)
Itinerary – Day wise.
Day 1:Arrive Bangkok And Transfer To Pattaya
Welcome to Thailand!!! Once you arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, you are met by our representative and transferred to your hotel/resort in Pattaya. After check-in, while the rest of the day is free at leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the Hotel/resort in Pattaya.
Day 02:-Pattaya – Coral Island Tour With Lunch
After breakfast, proceed for Coral Island Tour which includes Lunch. Coral Island is known for its turquoise blue and emerald green waters. View coral formations in breathtaking colours from a local Speed Boat or you may even dive in and also enjoy various activities like snorkelling, swimming and sunbathing. Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel/resort in Pattaya.
Day 03:- Pattaya – Bangkok
After your breakfast in Pattaya. Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Thailand’s pulsating city – Bangkok. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 04:- : Bangkok – City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour which covers major landmarks including fascinating temples around the capital. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Trimit), and Marble Temple (Wat Ben ). Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 05:- Depart Bangkok
After your breakfast in Bangkok, before you check-out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for the return journey with wonderful memories of Thailand, we recommend you visit the sophisticated plazas of Bangkok. With a huge choice of not only what to buy, bargain-hunting is an engrossing experience including the simple of souvenirs, handicrafts or luxury items.
- Airport Transfers on SIC basis.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Bangkok
- Pattaya – Coral Island Tour With Lunch on SIC basis.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Pattaya.
- 01 half day Local city tour(Golden Buddha & Marble Buddha temple) on SIC basis.
- 04 complimentary breakfast only.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages,
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, any insurance etc.
- Porterage at all hotels, railway station & airports.
- National Park Fees on Island Tours
- Any meals other than the mentioned.
- Any Kind of Visa Fees / Airfare