Manali Tour by Cab Ex. Delhi
Itinerary -Day wise
Day 01:- Delhi to Manali
Your arrival at Delhi International Airport/ Railway station. Representative will meet you at pick up point and assist and drive to Manali. Arrival at Manali in the evening. Check in to the pre-booked hotel take some rest later enjoy a comfortable night stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 02:- Manali Local City tour
After breakfast drive to Manikaran. En route, you will visit Nagar castle and , Kullu Market and if having a time permit to enjoy a adventure activity like :- water rafting in Pirdi. Later in the evening if the time permit to visit in and around at Manali to visit Hadimba temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery. After excursion drive back to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable night stay at hotel .
Day 03:- Manali – Rohtang Pass / Snow Point
After breakfast proceed to Visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba Marhi, Rohtang Pass where you will enjoy the (Tourist Spot In Himalaya Having Snow All 12 Months) most Visited Tourist Spot. Rohtang Pass Situated At An Altitude Of 3979 Mtrs Above Sea Level And 51 kms Outside Manali Is The Mighty Rohtang Pass – The Gateway To Lahaul-Spiti Valley. It Affords A Wide Panoramic View of The Mountains. Here One Sees The Majesty Of The Mountains At Its Height And Splendour. At The Top Of The Pass The Air Seems To Glitter Against The Snow As You Look Down Over Herringboned Ridges Into The Lahaul Valley. Evening drive back to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable night stay at Hotel.
Day 04:- Manali – Delhi
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel with the memories of Short Manali tour and drive back to Delhi. Arrival Delhi in the evening . driver will drop you at the airport for the onwards journey.
“Tour End with the sweet memories”
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- 03 day City tour at Manali with the Rohtang pass (Snow point)
- Transfers from Railway station / Airport
- Daily complimentary Breakfast & Dinner
- All transit and sightseeing tours in Private cab
- Inclusive of Government Service tax (3.65%)
- Any Air fare / Rail fare
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Local shopping / soveniours
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrance fees
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Any changes in the itinerary will be extra.
- Hotel accommodation subject to room availability at the time of booking.
BOOK THIS TOUR