Itinerary – Day wise.
Day 01:-Arrive Bangkok
Welcome to Thailand!!! Once you arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, you are met by the hotel representative and transferred to your hotel. While the rest of the day is free at leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 02:- Bangkok – City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour which covers major landmarks including fascinating temples around the capital. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Trimit), and Marble Temple (Wat Ben ) Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok
Day 03:- Bangkok – Safari World With Marine Park + Lunch
After breakfast, proceed for Safari world with marine park tour with lunch. Which is an open air wildlife park, where one can drive through the park to experience close ups of all different type of animals. Later continue to the Marine Park to see amazing shows. Worlds most spectacular live action show, Ski Show Dolphin Show, Sea lion, Bird, Elephant and Orangutan shows, Hollywood cowboy stunt show. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 04:- Depart Bangkok
After your breakfast in Bangkok, before you check-out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for the return journey with wonderful memories of Thailand, we recommend you visit the sophisticated plazas of Bangkok. With a huge choice of not only what to buy, bargain-hunting is an engrossing experience including the simple of souvenirs, handicrafts or luxury items.
- Airport Transfers on SIC basis.
- 03 nights hotel accommodation in Bangkok
- 01 half day Local city tour(Golden Buddha & Marble Buddha temple) on SIC basis.
- 01 Full day Safari world with marine park with Lunch on SIC basis.
- 03 complimentary breakfast only
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages,
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, any insurance etc.
- Porterage at all hotels, railway station & airports.
- National Park Fees on Island Tours
- Any meals other than the mentioned.
- Any Kind of Visa Fees / Airfare